Clinics & Services
The practice does not hold specific clinics, but does review patients on a regular basis who have long-term illnesses and we also undertake well-person checks to help with prevention management.
Examples of conditions managed are:
- Heart Disease
- Well Woman
- Well Man
- Elderly Screening
- Mental Health
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
The above clinics are run by either the doctors or the practice nurses. These are to monitor and medically supervise patients.
- Family Planning - by appointment
- Childhood Vaccination - by appointment via NHS Tayside
- Cervical Smear Tests - by appointment
- Wart Clinic - warts, verrucae, etc. (by appointment)
- Travel Immunisations - not all vaccines are available on the NHS, therefore private charges will apply
Wendy Penny is a nurse prescriber and is able to give patients a prescription for any minor illness that she attends to.
Examples of minor illnesses include ear problems, diarrhoea, constipation, eye problems, childhood ailments, oral problems, urinary tract infections. Please mention to the reception staff when making an appointment.