We offer a number of ways for patients to order a repeat prescription:
- In person - hand your re-order slip into the surgery with the required items clearly marked and put into the white prescription box in the front foyer.
- By post - send it to us with a stamped addressed envelope if you want us to post it back to you.
- By telephone - between 10:00 - 11:00
- By email - to email@example.com
- Via this website - click on the link on the home page
- By fax - to 01241 828565
- Online - via the link at the top of this page. New users are required to complete a simple registration.
Please note it is practice policy to issue only one months’ prescription at any one time.
Patients on repeat medication will be asked to see a doctor, nurse practitioner or practice nurse at least once a year to review these regular medications and notification should appear on your repeat slip. Please ensure that you book an appropriate appointment to avoid unnecessary delays to further prescriptions.
Please allow two full working days for prescriptions to be processed and remember to take weekends and bank holidays into account.