Clinics & Services
The practice does not hold specific clinics, but does review patients on a regular basis who have long-term illnesses and we also undertake well-person checks to help with prevention management.
Examples of conditions managed are:
- Heart Disease
- Well Woman
- Well Man
- Elderly Screening
- Mental Health
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
The above clinics are run by either the doctors or the practice nurses. These are to monitor and medically supervise patients.
- Family Planning - by appointment
- Childhood Vaccination - by appointment via NHS Tayside
- Cervical Smear Tests - by appointment
- Wart Clinic - warts, verrucae, etc. (by appointment)
- Travel Immunisations - not all vaccines are available on the NHS, therefore private charges will apply
At the moment we do not have a nurse prescriber however in time we are hoping that this will change.
You can get advice from your Pharmacy first for Urinary Tract Infections or Impetigo.